Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4600 Series VPN Phone Setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quazimotto

Programmer
Mar 29, 2008
US
Guys,

Greetings! I have an IP Office 400 Ver. 5.0.26 I am setting up for 8 VPN Telephones. I am using an ASA 505. I have the VPN telephones connecting but then the Phone cannot find the IPO server.

Has Anybody seen this?

Thank You,
Quaz

Make sure you set the Call Server IP address statically in the phone.

ACSS (SME)

I did that. I can see in the ASA that the tunnel is up and the phone is routed to the server. I put and IP route in the IPO back to the IP address of the phones.
Nothing.

Thanks for the comeback, TheSmash, I appreciate the help.

Quaz

you may need to disable the H323 inspect options in that firewall.

Kevin Wing
ACSS Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Communications
ACS- Implement IP Office
ACA- Implement IP Office
Vive Communications

Kwing, the ALG was already disabled. It is strange. The phone VPNs in. I can see it on the Cisco App, the user is authenticated and so on to Phase1/Phase2 completion. Tunnel is up.
I see the phone looking for the server. I put a route on the server for the virtual IPs created by the router for the inbound users. Nothing. Access-lists are there. I wonder if I need a route.? In a Juniper, a route is configured that points the virtual IPs of the telephones to the IPO.

Thank You,
Quaz

Yes, Sir. I can see the telephone looking for the server on the cisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back