Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4 to 7 digit dial issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK5426

Technical User
Jun 19, 2013
US
Afternoon All,
Having an issue between 2 system within my building was hoping for some help. Currently Nortel user dial 4 digits some call center were convert to new I3 system which use 7 digits. to avoid having Nortel user dial 7 digits for 60 people i set up a route that goes to the i3 tie route 15 use rli 16 with a dmi 10 to insert 155 (building code). I put all the DN that were ported over to i3 in a cdp which point to rli 16. when i try to dial i get nothing i enable the d channel msgo / msgo and i can not see anything going over the tie. However when i build those dn in an acd and point to 155XXXX it works and i can see the calls going over the tie. No there is another route to the tie which doesnt have a dmi. however dialing 7 digit from a nortel phone doesnt work eithe. so i am lost. Any thought. TY

Do you reach the remote sets when you dial the ACOD of the route and then the (7 digit) phone number?
If so you have to double check if the CDP points to the correct RLI and route and has a FLEN of 7.
If you still have problems post your question in the Nortel: CS1000 (Meridian) systems Forum, you will get your answers there for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back