Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4 tde's connect problems 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MILLTY

Vendor
Mar 22, 2005
US
Hi everybody

I have 3 tde 600 and 1 tda 50g connected, using high bandwidth connections and i have voice quality problems and we are being dropped at 5 min with no warning beep or indication. We are also using Sonic Wall firewalls and no routers.

Any ideas or things i might try?

Thanks!

Yes we are riding on there existing network as we are also using Polty's call center software and all this needs to be on the same network. This is working and we can call from one site to another, transfer calls to ext and Auto Attendants(AA). I can even call into one site get their AA and dial to another sites ext's or AA. The IT dept (knuckleheads) insists that the 5 min drop off is not them and Panasonic is saying it is not in the Panasonic equipment.

Thank you!

OBTSYSTEMS, how do i do that?

MLFTPM, pots and pri's to each system independently and then GW trunks between.

Thank you!

try using a pc on the netork to ping other system ( ping 192.168.xxx.xxx /t) this will run a ping until you use Ctrl c to stop it, watch the reply times for long reply time or if it gives requested time out, for a period of time

hi i cant get into programming on a tde100 I tried with a crossover cable also a normal ethernet cable entered 192.168.0.101 prot 35300 and it said can`t open lan port is there something i have to do to my computer settings its been a long time i think i am rusty

maybe the system ip has being changed?, is your pc on the same range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back