Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4 digit dialing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyjp26

Technical User
Mar 6, 2011
US
Hello all. I have a option 81 and opt 11 in 2 seperate locations. There is a tie that runs between them. I just installed 2 new line for a payroll department. However i can not 4 digit dial between the sites. There are other lines that go through but not these 2 new ones. Anything in programing or what do i do. Thanks

What number goes through and what doesn't? is the payroll dept on the option 11

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Payroll is on the 11. numbers that go through are all except the 2 i installed. I check programming and everythinhg in the cls is the same

I didnt know they had to be cdp. There extension are from the 11 not the 81? So what would i cdp

If the phones are built on the Opt 11, you will need to build the CDP in the 81. In LD 87, just print an existing number that works for that location and copy the parameters for the new numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back