Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3x8 Norstar KSU wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

redness

Technical User
Jul 12, 2001
CA
I bought this KSU and three phones. It didn't come with an amphenol to bix or 66 block cable. Does anyone know the pinout of this cable from the KSU?

Go to the Web, citing the Norstar system. Lots of vendors, some of whom have documentation for sale.

Since I posted this note I've gone to the internet bought manuals only to find that they didn't have the the pinout diagram! I was ripped off. I've decided to check out the wiring at a friends business and copy that.

Sorry 'bout that--yes, USER manuals will not have wiring info--INSTALLATION manuals (the expensive ones) do.

Best of luck

Redness,

Can you do me a favor.. . I recently have gotten in the same situation with the wiring on a 3X8 system. Is there any way that you could send me the info you have.

I would appreciate it greatly

Thanks

Jason
jasonnewland@midwestis.com

Hello all, I am a new member based in Northern Ireland.
I do not know what a 3X8 system looks like as we only have the 6X16 compact & the modulars, 8+24 & 0+24.
I have wiring diagrams of the later if you would like a copy.
I can Email it to you if you like.
Regards,
Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back