Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3rd party software for Checks and PO's 11i ERP install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devlprdude

Programmer
May 8, 2002
US
Currently installing 11i for public sector. Seems all reports are TEXT based and we need custom checks and po's and requisitions etc. Looking for a 3rd party software to manage or create checks coming from AP,HR,and Financials modules. Must be able to print MICR codes and be able to print on Multi printers. Looking for an EASY to implement solution that will integrate with Oracle Apps. I know i'm asking for the WORLD. LaserForms--> evergreen,
JetForms--> Accelio, and BottomLine--> Payment Solutions are the three i've found but they all seem lacking.... Anyone know of other products i can research??

You could also check out Optio - we use if for PO's and a few other bits and pieces. Was a bit clunky to setup, but seems to do the job OK. Their website is:
Team Leader - Apps Development & Support
Queensland Investment Corporation
GPO Box 2242
Brisbane QLD 4000 AUSTRALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back