Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3rd Party ACD Reporting Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewifey

Instructor
Mar 22, 2004
US
I need to locate a 3rd party ACD reporting software that will work with the Siemen's Hi-Path 4000. We switched over to the Hi-Path 4000 from a Siemen's ROLM 9005 in January and our ACD users have lost the ability to have the "callers in QUE" light. Norstan Black Box is telling up this in NOT possible on the 4000.
Thanks!

Some days I'm a bug....some days I'm a windshield.

Seems the folks to talk to would be Siemen. Norstan/BBNS are just service folks, the manufacturer is the only one that can say "nay" definitively.

I let our techs know they should check in with Siemen's directly. Alo I attempt to look at the software the above link and it's not working. I'm getting the following error:

"The Web site you are looking for is unavailable due to its identification configuration settings."
Thanks!

Never mind, I found the problem with the link and will check it out.

What version of HiPath are you running (V1 or V2)? Are you doing your ACD routing thru the switch or are you using Siemens ProCenter or Agile?

You should be able to configure one of the buttons on the Agents phones to be ACDPQS (Primary Queue Status) and set the characteritcis on that button.

loved the 9005 (9751) not quite so happy with the new and improved. Siemen's has a factory cure for that issue in the Hi-Path 4000, friend of mine maintains one down in sav, ga. i'll check with him on the doc rls..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

We are running V1 with ProCenter.

In V1, you can set the LED to light/blink based on certain condtions.
Configuration Management -> System Data -> ACD -> ACD GROUP.

Check to see if you have Call Waiting Indicator Checked for the ACD group.

The LED ON, LED Flash, LED wink is a numeric value based on the number of calls. If you want the LED to come on with one call in queue the set LED ON to 1.

You must also have an ACDPQS button on your phone for this to work.

We use ProCenter/Agile. There are addtional steps to take within that application to get the LED to light on the phone. Let me know if i can help you find those settings. Bottom line though, is it can be done.

Thanks - we'll take a look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back