Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3COM 511s ISDN Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comec

IS-IT--Management
Oct 25, 2002
GB
Hi,

I have a 3com ISDN Router (3C410002) which has been setup for me but they have passworded the config. so i cannot change the settings. The company that set it up are no longer trading and are not on the phone. So, is there a was of deleting the password with out reseting the whole thing and losing the config??

Thanks JP

Not that I know of... Have you tried the default password? I hve come cros many instances when the perons intralling router have not changed this

Thanks for the reply, but do you know the defailt password by chance to save me looking on the website..

Thanks,

JP

The default passwords on the 5x1 routers are PASSWORD (note uppercase). I am trying to find out how to reset the router cos I have bought a second-hand one from ebay and don't know what the password is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back