Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3910 wireless set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmurphy

Technical User
Nov 22, 2005
US
Hey guys how are the new 3910's (if you guys have installed any)? i hate transtalks so i figured this would be a better solution for a customer of mine.

Installed one, in a very upscale office setting where it would not really see much use or abuse. Not much of an opinion as it went in three weeks ago, and hasn't had its 6 months of good service life yet , like the TT's.
This guy was told, charge it only when it is dead, use it after it is fully charged, do not put it on the charger in between, do not drop it, abuse it, or mistreat it in any way, and it MAY last. If not, we will not take it back for a trade in. If it has problems in warranty, we will have supplier ship a new one and provide document for you to return ship the bad one.

You do not always get what you pay for, but you never get what you do not pay for.

i have installed several of these at upscale golf coarses in dfw and have nothing but good things to say about them.
their the best thing going right now

How long in service?

You do not always get what you pay for, but you never get what you do not pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back