Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3905 speakerphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tritonv10

Programmer
Jan 6, 2003
US
We have an opt81c 25.40B, Symposium 4.2. Something strange started happening about a month ago. ACD calls are presented to the phoneset and instead of coming thru the headset the caller is heard over the speaker of the 3905... I have never seen this before, any ideas anyone?

sounds like a patch.. if you can't program it to do that then i would check nortels web site for a 3905 patch release

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I suggest uploading firmware to set -
LD 32
FDLF l s c u

We have tried the firmware upgrade, the phone is now on 87 33 I believe. Thanks

Have you tried changing the headset? I have a had a few faulty headsets causing this and some other strange problems

Yes we replaced the phoneset, outed and rebuilt the TN in PBX, TN in Symposium and rebuilt the user profile in Symp., I guess Ill have to get our vendor involved....

Tritonv10,
I upgraded a 81c from 25.40B to Succession 3.0 with Sympsium and had the same issue happen after the upgrade.
Didi you get a resolution to this issue and if you did can you pleasepoint me in the right direction,
Thanks,
Mike

maybe you can tell the user that you don't charge for that!!! works for me...did you find the problem, we a re going to 3 the last of the month so i am very interested

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

hi
my experiment
for the m3905 with headset plug in connector headset you must have handset plug in connector handset

so only headset, he must plug in connector handset

hdtelcotek,

We discovered that a patch had been installed by our vendor (without us knowing) to eliminate "walk aways", in other words if the headset amplifier is turned off and an ACD call comes in it is forced to the phoneset. For these agents who were experiencing the issue we changed their call presentation class to send calls back to the que.

Thanks Tritonv10,
I have requested a patch review to wee if we have the same issue.
I will let you know.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back