Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3904 No Caller count on screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

motox2

Programmer
Jun 21, 2007
GY
Ok so after going through numerous posts with no luck, here I am. At one of my sites, I have a 3904 I cant figure out how to get the set to show a call count of incoming calls received on the front screen. I don't this has ever worked at this particular site, but as far as I can see I can review the call log and all looks fine. I was simply interested in just viewing how many calls were received on the display. This normally shows a numerical value on the display but as I mentioned I cant get it to work on this phone. I checked the local phone settings and its set to log all calls, CNDA, DNDA are both enabled. Firmware is up to date also. So I'm guessing its something under LD15 OPT settings, but noit 100% sure. that's why I'm here. Thanks again for any help offered

I forgot to mention, these settings are in place already.....
KEY 17 TRN
KEY 18 AO6
KEY 19 CFW
KEY 20 RGA
KEY 21 PRK
KEY 22 RNP
KEY 23 SCC
KEY 24 PRS
KEY 25 CHG
KEY 26 CPN
KEY 27 CLT

Hey Trason, I have no idea where that setting is. could you please elaborate for me. thank you kindly

You're looking for No Answer Indication. Make sure that you've got NAIA in your CLS for the affected DN, and not NAID.

new call indication is on each individual set, press the tick/menu button, scroll to call log options & in there is the "new call indication"

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

Awesome! i will give these suggestions a try and report back. Thanks again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back