Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3903 cant recive asecond call

Status
Not open for further replies.

odelacruz

Technical User
Dec 13, 2002
US
hello i have a 3903 telephone with 3 kyes 00,01,02, but i can,t recive a second call, the second call sounds busy

than a lot

>Trivial, but to get the "LHK" to appear, there needs to be a >response to HUNT as well...either some DN or just "000"

You don't need any response to HUNT as the LHK is a seperate function. It determines if you roll to another line when the prime is busy or if it goes to HUNT.

? without cls hta lhk is not a prompt on my switch. and hunting does not happen.. i just built a default 03 to check, knowing that software changes.. if your phones hunt without hta, turn your switch off, it's broke

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John reread my reply. I said you don't need an entry in HUNT (ie point to a DN). I never said anything about HTA/HTD.

i may have read to fast on that one... that's way i always post what i see in my switch, i almost never speak in absolutes, things are unique dependant on rls and the cdb.. we have always used cls hta hunt 000 lhk x, in that order.. there may be several other ways to do the same thing

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Ahh, but you can't enter HTA without a hunt destination. If you do try, you should get a SCH and it will revert back to HTD. LHK will not work with HTD...

>TAnselm (Vendor)
>Ahh, but you can't enter HTA without a hunt destination. If >you do try, you should get a SCH and it will revert back to >HTD.

That's not true, you don't have to enter anything. If I leave it blank, it hunts to the general greeting of the VM saying that there is no VM box for that number. See the TNB below.
REQ: prt
TYPE: tnb
TN 20 0 13 15
DATE
PAGE
DES TEST
TN 020 0 13 15
TYPE 3904
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
FDN
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 6
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
LNRS 16
XLST 0
SCPW
CLS CTD FBD WTA LPR MTD FND HTA TDD HFA GRLD CRPD STSD
MWA LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRD NID OLD VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD TENA SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDD CFXD ARHD FITD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN

CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT
LHK 2
TEN 1
PLEV 02
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
MLWU_LANG 0
MLNG ENG
DNDR 0
KEY 00 SCR 65827 1 MARP
CPND
NAME TEST BUILD
XPLN 20
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
01 SCR 65828 D MARP
02 SCR 65829 D MARP
17 TRN
18 AO6
19 CFW 16
20 RGA
21 PRK
22 RNP
24 PRS
25 CHG
26 CPN
27 CLT
28 RLT
DATE 8 DEC 2006

Ok to add to the confusion. I just tried to build a new phone in 2 different systems (Rls 23 & Rls 4.5). Both gave the same SCH code if I tried to put HTA in CLS without putting anything in the Hunt prompt.

SCH0349
HTA is not allowed unless Hunting is defined.
Action: HNT DN and EHT DN must be defined for HTA/CFTA.
Severity: Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back