Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

33600 KTX modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelia

Technical User
Feb 7, 2003
NZ
I have a 33600bps KTX Modem which I have in Windows 95 - it is external. We have had a major computer change and I cannot get the KTX to logon to the internet. I note that last time I used Rockwell - the site only shows internal modems and 56 k now can you please help me to find a driver for KTX 33600bps external modem running in Windows 95. It is dialing up OK but does NOT then connect to the phone line.

Thanks from Glenda In New Zealand

Go to and sign up, it's free.
Go to their search page, and select option 2, "Search drivers found by members".
Type in "KTX" and the first 3 or 4 listed are for your KTX 33.6 Cheers,
Jim
iamcan.gif

Cheers done that, will now go try it on the other machine...

I am using the KTX 33600 modem to get online right now.

There is no need to find any driver if you are using MS-windows.

Just choose "standard 33600 bps modem" from driver list, then you got it. I have tried it on win 98, 2000, XP. No problem at all.

By the way, remember to enable hardware flow control, modem error control, modem compression. it will be working well for you.

Frank

Will anyone please tell me the correct voltage for the KTX 33600 modem, model WS-3314ES3G ?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back