Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3265 - Item not found in this collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumoalex

Programmer
Jan 27, 2003
CA
I've got a table in Access with 14 fields that I'm trying to send to an Excel spreadsheet using VBA code in an Access module, and I'm getting "3265 - Item not found in collection" error.

It creates the workbook fine, places the first value from the first field in the spreadsheet, then craps out with the above error message.

Argh! It seems this 3265 is like a needle in a haystack. From what I've said above, do anyone have a clue what could be causing it?

you're either getting a null value being referenced or you've missnamed one of your fields/variables...

step through your code, and check the values in variables...

--------------------
Procrastinate Now!

do anyone have a clue what could be causing it
Without your code and the highlighted line when the error is raised it's hard to have any clue ...

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

Crowley:
Did that, no nulls or mis-named variables. At first I thought it had to do with the named range, but that's fine to. I'm STUCK! Argh.

Ooops, I revisited the code and it WAS a misnamed field. Thanks Crowley!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back