Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3230 LPU disply

Status
Not open for further replies.

trond345

Technical User
Dec 9, 2004
AE
hi guys,
I have remote lim with 2 magazinez, each time i reload that lim, the LPU disply stuck at 3230 and nothing happens after that, i tried changing HW but still samething, is it HW problem or GJUL-GJUG connection or backup problem?
plz advice

3230 is "good" in that both DSU's are seen in the remote lim (32) and that the I/O lim has made contact with the remote lim (30). Depending on the size of the system etc. it can take a few minutes or so before you see a "40" and loading begins....how long do you wait before you decide that nothing is happening?

It's quite possible that REM2 is hung...I have SACOP's for BC-9 & BC-11, but I dunno if the values in BC-12 have change from those in BC-11. I also don't know what release your system is.

The quick & dirty method is to poke lim1, but that's generally only as a last resort.

Good luck,

Dave Strang

For dstrang1; addresses in REM2 are good for BC11 & BC12.
BC11 & BC12 addr = 1B2&1D0

3230 indicates the lim has two magazines and has contact
with the I/O lim. Next display should be just 40 which
says the lim has received a reload order from the I/O
lim. Next display after that = 70 then 71 then 8X's.

hotload (TechnicalUser) 12 Jul 05 12:39 sed:

>For dstrang1; addresses in REM2 are good for BC11 & BC12.
>BC11 & BC12 addr = 1B2&1D0

Kewl!

Thanks. By the way......thanks for helping me out with what to get my ol' lady for her birthday. ;-)

C-ya,

Strang

hotload, are u sure the BC12 address is 1D0? I'm pretty sure it's 1B0...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

I think giving the variable name will be more clear than giving variable address, because maybe it is not the same for all AS.
1B0 CRELREUNIT
1B2 CREM2STATUS
1D0 CSTARTMODE

BR///

If is not so late, my opinion is to check backup... have you in DUBDP; at least one valid reload backup?

it is CREM2STATUS you want to look at :))

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back