Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

30 Port Analog with Flashing Orange LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

clayfoxmvp

IS-IT--Management
Apr 27, 2005
US
I replaced a 66 block with a 110 over the weekend and noticed my 30 port Analog unit's status LED was flashing orange. I unplugged the power and plugged it back in and it was still flashing. I thought that I might have a shorted line so I unplugged all ports and it still flashes? I rebooted the 403 and digital 30 which is still operating fine but still flashes. I am on the 3.0(44).
Is it dead? What does the flashing light mean?

Hopefully someone has seen this before and can give me some advice.

Thanks
Clay

I just went through the same thing a week ago. In fact, I have had three analog units do this. In each case... they were fried. Plugged in the new units and off they went.
Sorry.

I think you can dte into them. I also had a simular incident. If you cant dte into them, malibumike is probably right, they r fried...

Hi Welchguy,

I too have had this problem. The units have dropped their operating system basically. Have been told it is not field repairable but have had some repaired by suppliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back