Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3.2.59 - Analog extension not disconnecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myalias09

Vendor
Apr 2, 2004
US
406v2 - 3.2.59 - Analog 16
Anyone having issues with analog ports not disconnecting the call? I've had about 3-4 on our system since upgrading to 3.2.59. After the call is hung up, if you pick up the receiver the line is still open.

Never seen it on this version and we have a load of sites on this level. I would get them to try different handsets on that port if not already tried.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACA - IP Telephony
ACS - IP Office Implement (Aug 30th)

I had it.

I increased Hook Persistency up to 255, then rebooted.

Up to now no more problem.

hb

no offense, but did you update the analog module during the last upgrade? I've seen this strange stuff before and it was due to the core switch and analog module being mismatched

Just to clarify. It is an Analog station module ANALOGPOTS16+. 5.2.59. Same setup we have had since pre 3.0
They are SLT phones used for support. Trunks are PRI.

When you increase the Hook Persistency, then you do that for every port on the system isn't it?
It isn't a system-wide parameter?

Greetings,

Yes, Hook persistency is on a per port basis. I changed one of the analog extensions that has had the issue, we'll see if it occurs again.

This has nothing to do with Hook persistency.

It's a confirmed bug of 3.2.59:
CQ55902 Analogue POT Phone cannot hang up an incoming call

Trialversion 3.2.601101 or the next upcoming maintenance release will solve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back