Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3.0.69 repeatedly disabled from huntgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidshokk

Technical User
Jan 31, 2007
GB

Hi

I have a user who today keeps being disabled in their huntgroup in 3.0.69 and I have had to dial in and enable before they are able to make/receive calls. when they lift the handset they hear an engaged tone until i correct the hungroup issue...

i was talking to the user and the call cut off and i heard a bt message telling me they had hung up. the user then heard an engaged tone. the user is using softconsole which shows the call dropping. is this a case of two separate issues as when the call dropped the user was still enabled in the huntgroup afterwards...

any ideas please? seems strange that this only started happening today and a reboot hasnt resolved..

Thanks

Start by running SSA and or Monitor and rip it down there. See if their is a connection between the two.

lord

SSA does not exist on 3.0 :)

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back