Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2nd call from TF rings Busy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altayan

Technical User
Mar 14, 2008
US
Good Afternoon,

I have a BCM 400 running 3.7. On it I have a user who has a TF# that points directly to her DID. If a call comes in from the TF# while she is not on a call it comes in properly. If the call comes in from the TF# while she is on a call it gives a message that the number you have dialed is not a working number. If you call her extension locally while she is on a call it rings 4 times and goes to voicemail. I'm sure this is an easy fix, but I don't know what I am missing.

I have DND on Busy set to N and FWD no answer is set to go to vm lead number after 4 rings. No other call forward options are programmed. What other information do I need to supply to correct this issue?

Thanks in advance.

In set programming, program the target line to have more than 1 appearance.

In line programming, set the target line prime set to the voicemail extension.

In voicemail programming, set an alternate extension to match the received digits in the target line.

--DB

Thanks. I got all this setup and am now waiting for her to go back on the clock in a half hour or so. I'll post again once I hear back from the user.

Problem solved. Thanks DBRewsky, star for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back