Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2nd Call Appearance needs to ring on phone while first is in use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonjr88

Vendor
Jun 5, 2011
US
I can not get the second line appearance on a 2420 to ring more than once when the customer is busy on a call. They want to second appearance to ring. It rings once then nothing... I set ringing to continuous along with other various areas that I could find in COS and COR to ring but still only one ring... It's on a CM 5.2.1

setting the "active station ringing" field on page #2 of the station form to "continuous" should have given you what you wanted. How many line appearances does the station have? If it has only two, you will have to unrestrict the last line appearance so it can receive calls. If it has the normal compliment of 3, then I really don't understand why it isn't ringing until answered or it covers. How many rings in the cover path? This isn't an ACD agent is it?

Mike

Why does the light always have to be at the end of the tunnel?

Check to see if you have per button ring control set to on. If you do make sure you that the button for the appr. is set ring (r)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back