Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2616 CT cordless

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefanog65

IS-IT--Management
Jul 29, 2002
US
I have a request from and ACD group for 2 users on 2616 sets to have cordless sets to receive ACD calls. I explained that this couldnt be passed to POTS/analog cordless sets.

Does anyone know where I can pick up some old nortel cordless sets? (I think they are 2616 CT) And did these sets work?

Or any ideas on cordless ACD calls

There is a set that uses a cordless handset, and has all of the functions of the 2616. The range is fairly good, and can be extended GREATLY through the use of remotely located antennas/receivers, enough to cover a 15 story hotel with two seperate wings. The keys can be progammed just like a 2616. I do not remember the model number of the phone. Good luck.

you dont have any idea of who is manufacturer or contact to find this phone

We have a few cordless sets in use on site. Nortel used to make a Norstar cordless and a 2616 cordless. We got our phones refurbished. If you still need help let me know.

we had purchased some for that purpose , but they do not handle ACD at all, even a little bit. we opted for cordless 500 sets, you can ACD with a 500 just fine , it rings and all.

krigor

krigor is correct. a 500 set ACD works fine. We use them with 2.4ghz cordless phones in our IT centers, and we use Symposium 4.0.

What is the reasoning behind "I explained that this couldnt be passed to POTS/analog cordless sets." ?

They would have to log on using a spre code, but other than that it works just fine.

John

We tried one of the 2616CT for supervisor phones, so that they could walk the floor and observe agents at the same time. It would cut off after a certian time. You might try Aero-Tech 24280 Sherwood, Center Line, MI 48015 Sales Rep is Mark Zanelli #1-909-461-1300 we buy ours here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back