Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2400IMX - Can not backup Memory to HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaDJR

Technical User
May 14, 2007
US
After making some changes to my 2400IMX, I went to backup the changes from the MEM to the HDD. Once I had the appropriate options chosen, I hit start and I got the normal "PBX I/O running" in the window with the time hack. It ran forever and never moved past the "data memory" stage. I watched it for several minutes (about 10) then I got up and left and came back later..to make a long story short, it ran all night and never stopped displaying the time hacks or moved on to the next data file.

Has anyone out there seen this before? Has my hard disk failed?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

What processor type do you have? If it's a B2 processor the flash card could be stopped. Check Cmd CFCS also chech the switch at the front of the card is in the right place.

Most of the time it will return some type of message, do you have dual CPU's?

There is only one CPU in this system, and it is labeled SC32 PT-2200
BOOT SP3351 B 2A

It is circa 2000, so it has a floppy disk, not a flash card.

What does the CFCS command do? I am not familiar with that one and I don't see it in the command reference manual that I have here.

Thanks.

CFCS is a command to log off and on the flash card in the new 2400 IPX, try the command DFSU and see if you can access the hard drive or not.

If it has a floppy drive then it has a small hard drive inside the CPU the size of a matchbook, make sure its attached good. If you still are having troubles you may need a hard drive or complete CPU?

Thats the problem with a single system...you can't identify the trouble.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back