Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2400IMX and DTH 4R-2 compaible

Status
Not open for further replies.

grh959

Technical User
Nov 14, 2003
US
Is the Cordless DTH-4R-2 compatible with 2400IMX? Been a while.....

That is hard to say given the various firmware versions of the circuit cards. The best answer is if you already have one, try it.

Cordless II (DTR) and Cordless Lite II (DTH) are supported
when directly connected to a Digital station blade or when
connected to the Series E (DTR) or IPK (DTH) terminal.

I show that SPA-16ELCJB-D is compatible with the DTH-4R-2.

I've attached a snapshot of an old compatibility chart and also the full .PDF

Oh -- BTW, I emailed you a while back from an ancient forum post as I was looking for advice on my IMX and dongle issue. Belevedere helped out, though.

compatibility_lfyouu.jpg

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=c08373ee-ef89-4d20-afb6-06c6d16a2904&file=Terminal_to_Switch_Compatibility-card-types.pdf
Thanks for the quick responses!
I opted for the dtr model .

Sorry for missing your request troll. My network duties have overshadowed my PBX passion. Just off the top of my head I don’t think the IMX uses dongle that used on previous ICS. Someone please correct me if I am wrong

No worries grh959 -- my email very well may have been about the ICS. It's been a while, so I forget, and I found the bypass util. Funny thing is, I needed it for NEC engineer. They lost the the app long ago since they no longer officially supported the system, outside of what they were able to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back