Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2250 console display missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

voicefarmer

Vendor
Mar 22, 2007
US
I have 2 2250's that suddenly stopped displaying caller info both internally and externally.Any Ideas?

are the displays dark.. could be a power issue

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

The display itself works fine on both consoles it is just the caller info (internal and external) that no longer shows?
Thanks

If you made no changes to their TN's. Try resetting them, (unplug them and plug them back in).

has anyone changed any att data or other cdb options? that's not usually on the 2250 tn, but look at the date on those... are they on the same card or shelf?

it sounds more like software.. who has switch access, other then yourself?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

You have 2 TN's for each Console and 2 TN for the Power for each Console. check the wiring to make sure the Power connections didn't come off.

Or you may have a Power Mod that plugs into a wall outlet that got unplugged.

I am the tech on site. I've done console diagnostics on both and data ports check OK. Unplug and plug in console clears minor alarm A0H. Make a call and minor alarm comes back. Console display checks OK in diagnostics but we'er missing line 2 of the 4 line display / incoming data of call. I've checked wiring on the main console and it is wired with 2 Tn's on w/b and w/o, then pwr tn's on r/o and r/g.And the pwr TN's are bridged correctly. Any suggestions are welcome, Thanks! There has been no software changes that we know of. Also A0H means bad console. We have one on order. It is baffeling that 2 consoles at the same time went bad with line 2 of display.

FOUND IT!
SOME HOW THE CDB WAS CHANGED OR CORRUPTED.
I CHANGED OPT IDP.AND IT WAS FIXED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back