Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2250 Console cannot forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

hms400

Technical User
Jan 31, 2005
CA
I have a 2250 Attendant console forwarded to a dummy ACDN, then the dummy ACDN is forwarded to the Auto Attendant
(Phantom). The AA is used as an overflow when the operator is busy or in nights.

We cannot get the Attendant Console to forward to anything but an actual set. If the AODN is set to a phone onsite, it rings no problem, if a dummy ACDN or Phantom is used, we get RNA.

Any help would be awesome.
Thanks

If you have set up and ACDN as the overflow have you set the MAXP settings and that correctly.

Heres a print of one I use -

REQ prt
TYPE acd
CUST 0
ACDN 6000

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 6000
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 1
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW 8000
FNCF NO
CWTT NONE
HMSB YES
ACPQ NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 0

I just got more info on the problem.
This is the setup:

Main number comes in, hits 0 (operator). If 0 is busy, call is supposed to overflow to an IVR. When IVR is programmed as a LDN, ACD or Phantom, we get RNA. Only when overflow (AODN) is set to an actual extension do we get the call transferred correctly.

Note: Voicemail system does not use ACD group for hunting. We use Round Robin hunt group with PLDN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back