Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2250 console always in Busy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy

MIS
Aug 3, 1999
US
hi all,
I have a 2250 here that will not come out of busy. checked everything, replaced the console, the DB25-anphenol connector,nothing has help thus far. I checked the TN's both of them they are both showing Idle. any ideas? when trying a different console I sitll could not get out of busy.

TRY PLUGGIJG THE HANDSET IN RIGHTSIDE UP PRESS THE MOON ON THE CONSLE TO GET IT TO GO OFF NITE MODE. WHERE THE 2 PRONG ADAPTER GOES IN IT MUST BE RIGHTSIDE UP. IF THIS IS NOT THE SOL. PLEASE WB

IF THIS IS STILL HAPPENING I WOULD SAY YOU NED TO DSBL AND ENBL THE OTHER 2250. YOU MAY HAVE TO OUT AND REBUILD THIS LOOKS LIKE A SHORT. ,,,CABLE,,TN,,2250,,,SET TN POSS,,,TRY PUNCHING IT TO THE TN BLOCK,,

Thanks , checked again this morning ..system is fine! I believe it was told to me if you have more than 1 console they really dont go to nite they busy themselves? is this the case?

I've had a faulty handset causing a console to play up.
One symptom is the console changing to night service by itself. Try a replacement handset. SG

Thanks for all the help on this one! It is working for now. they are using plantroics boom sets with these units.the setup is a small box that plugs in to the console then a earpiece with a boom mic is attached to the box. no other handset it used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back