Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2250 Attendant console,How do I remove, Op11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyx

MIS
Feb 22, 2002
US
Hi:
I need help properly removing the programming of a 2250 console. Using Op11 rel.25. We have decided to use a 3904 instead and I need to put the main number and the revert Dn. on the 3904 phone. What else if anything do I need to include on the 3904? So it will act like a console? Do I need to do anything in the customer data block when removing the 2250? Can I just out the TNs on the 2250 and be done? What are the cons of eliminating the 2250? We currently use the 2250 in a limited capacity. NO paging, Low call volume, No parking. Just answer and transfer calls.
If anyone would like to have a live discussion please indicate.
Thanks,
Tony

Remove the console TN's in LD12. In LD15 change the ATDN from 0 to a bullshit number & the NIT to the M3904 phone. Either create a queue, DN 0, in LD23 - MWC = YES & NCFW = the M3904 DN, or create an SCR key on the M3904, DN = 0. Probably would work better if you made the NIT DN an ACD queue & the M3904 an agent. Then you still get to set a night answer point with NCFW prompt + delay messages if required.

You can make NIT1 in ld 15 the dn of the 3904 set. Either uplug/disable the console (which puts it in a night mode, thus ringing the NIT1 dn (the 3904), or take it out of software in LD 12). With no console programmed, all calls to the LDN0 in LD 15 always go to the NIT1 dn, but if you just unplug it you can put it back in service quickly..

I know this is old thread, but I was wondering if anyone had any problems doing this? I have been asked to look into removing our attendant console and what the implications are.

I have a Meridian Opt 61C Rls 22. The company has about 900 employees. I'm not sure how many calls go to the switchboard every day(I have MAT 6.0 but does not report on calls to 0, right?)

They want to roll calls into voicemail instead and get rid of our operators.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back