Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2007 XGAS server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosesam

IS-IT--Management
Sep 14, 2022
US
Is anyone aware of a place to obtain the extra server that does the cool features for the I2007, OEM or Knock off...

I "think" its called X-GAS but I couldn't really hear well what was said in this vid --->

I mean, So was the whole M1/CS1000 line XD

Someones got to have the files to throw one up somewhere.

The application gateway 1000/2000 product was spun off to Citrix before being finally discontinued. Even if you can find a copy of the installation media (it's a few separate pieces of software that need to be installed on the server), you would need licensing. They licensed the product by server, by feature, and additionally by the individual phones you want connected to use the features.

There's a knockoff product from Russia called SoftDrom RFBServer, but it's quite old and not fully polished. If you can find a copy online and are comfortable with running unvetted software, it could be something to play with.

phonebits said:
There's a knockoff product from Russia called SoftDrom RFBServer, but it's quite old and not fully polished. If you can find a copy online and are comfortable with running unvetted software, it could be something to play with.

Yep, this is the info I was looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back