Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2000c will not eject the page

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlamdCiv

IS-IT--Management
Jul 13, 2003
US
When printing from the network or even when printing a test page right from the printer the page will stay in the printer. The printer will drop the page when I push the "PLAY" button. It just started doing this today. The printer is a few years old now. How do I change it so the pritner just spits the page out?

Check the configuration settings for the printer located in the printers folder.

Rick Harris
SC Dept of Motor Vehicles
Network Operations

Check for what? HP's site has three things to try.

1. "Remove the paper from the Out tray",
2. "Remove and reinstall the accessory paper tray using the three metal pegs on top of the tray to align the tray to the printer"
3. "Pause Control allows media to have a longer drying time when using some of the special media types such as transparencies or HP Deluxe Photo Paper. Two options are available to reduce the pause time. Change the printer settings for the paper type or print quality."

I have done all but number 3. I don't see any setting having to do with pause conrtol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back