Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2000 Certification 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjc513

MIS
Feb 21, 2001
US
I am about to start taking MCSE 2000 courses. The school I have opted to attend has us going 2 nights a week for the next 8 months. Should I be able to take all the test for my certification in that time? I have 2 children, 8 & 9 and I still want to have a life of some sort. Is this still an obtainable goal for December? :)I

How much do you know already?

How many hours per night are they asking for and is there any additional homework involved?

This is still an obtainable goal. I'm sure that other than class you will need to do quite a bit of home study also. I was able to go through the NT exams in about 7 months. I also have 2 childern 8 & 5, I made sure to spend time with them during the week and all weekend. I am now going for the 2000 and I am still able to spend time with the family. I also need to have the 2000 exams done by the end of the year. One last thing, good luck with the classes. Oh, if you want to know what the exams are like I suggest trying Transcender exams. I found that they are as hard as the real exam. They do have demo's at their web site

Thanks Rich, it's good to know that someone else put the time in and attained his goal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back