Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2-wayT-1 - Trouble with DID info when set 4 E&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacyjo4

Technical User
Nov 21, 2002
US
I have a MICS 6.0 with a T-1. We are using 14 2-way trunks on this T-1. When I program all the lines as E&M the outgoing works fine, but the MICS doesn't recognize the DID information being sent on the incoming calls. If I set the lines up as DID the incoming calls are fine but I cannot make outgoing calls. I currently have the programming "split" - the first 7 programmed as DID and the last 7 programmed as E&M.

Is there something in the programming that will allow me to utilize all 14 lines for incoming and outgoing?

Are you using a T-1 with 14 channels, if so try changing setting to Wink or Imm on channels or changng setting on channels in C.O. office

Set your E&M Trunks ANS Mode to Auto, Turn DISA too N, Change ANI to N, Make sure your target lines are programmed, prime set should be set to none on the T-1 Channels.

Norstarguru
john1@refurbphones.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back