Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2 DDI's on an ACD Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitelAvaya

Technical User
Mar 16, 2006
NL
Our receptionist has been asked by the powers above to take all his incoming DDI calls to vet them, then transfer if he wants to talk to them. But he want's all internal calls to come directly to him, and also, when he dials out, wants his DDI to show.

Kit: 3300 rel9 UR3, She has a 5224 with 2pkm's, Single Line ACD set. Currently using speed dials for our DDI's to extns as numbers do not match.

What i wanted to do was either: Point the speedcall to a nametag huntgroup, with her phone as a member so it would display the HG name on her display and she could answer the phone appropirately, but you can't have ACD sets as part of HG's.

Or: Have a button on her handset ring for that DDI call from his DID number, so she can answer correctly.

Are either of these solutions possible, or is there another solution?

Lucy you got some splanin to do.

Where does ACD to into it?

There may be no i in team but there are three f's in fudge off.

Sorry, thought I'd mentioned this. The receptionists handset is an ACD set.

you can point the speedcall that is the boss's ddi to a path in acd called 'bosses line' and set the reception phone's agent group to answer calls on that path. They could transfer to the boss and it would display on the phone to the receptionist which path was calling.

Thanks bobcheese, just worked through it now, believe i've kept the most senior person in our company (Receptionist) very happy! Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back