Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2.1 Available for download! 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take that back. Just tried to actually download the Admin CD, and guess what? broken link.

Damn it Avaya need some better quality control. This is bullshyte

OK figured it out! Avaya made a typo when adding the link. If you want to download the 2.1 Admin CD, use this link:

ftp://ftp.avaya.com/incoming/Up1cku9/graemeprice/admin2_1.exe

File size is 523MB, thank god for broadband.

And the user CD:

ftp://ftp.avaya.com/incoming/Up1cku9/graemeprice/user2_1.exe

And the VMPRO CD:

ftp://ftp.avaya.com/incoming/Up1cku9/graemeprice/vmpro2_1.exe

User CD is incomplete/corrupt at the moment.....

it seems the user cd hasnt changed from version 2.0, the current download is 2.0 (14) for the user CD going by the web site

AVAYA Pull your finger out !!

ipo.gif

11/6/4 8:33pm the user download 2.1 is still corrupt

has anyone downloaded it and extracted the zip succesfully yet?

Haven't tried, I've had the official release CD's for over a week now. You should be able to get them from your distributor - they will not cost you very much, and save you all this agravation.

Peter

I managed to download both the admin cd and vm pro cd yesterday (6/10) with few problems. It came it displaying a broken link/file not found error a few times, but after hitting the refresh button a couple more times both worked and extracted correctly.

the user cd is still hosed. :(

They uploaded the new and complete User CD yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back