Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2.1 (51)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjohn8210

Technical User
May 26, 2004
GB
Has anyone had any issues with this software we had major problems with 2.1 (44) with all software products from phone manger and softconsole also basic system functions.

Any feedback would be grate

hi,

yeh had some problems really from pm and s-c were system will not pass infomation of internal exts when xfreing calls,also analogue ports locking up

good luck

We have issues with PhoneManger and SoftConsole BLF not showing the correct status.

working in the same Lan the BLF update is a UDP-broadcast. If PM is in a different subnet the BLF update is send to the IP address of the PC in UDP.
On XP it can be the setting of the Firewall. Or it blocked in your firewall to the other subnet.

Port 50799 on the Phone Manager PC - IPO BLF Updates

Thank you, but no firewall and pc on the same LAN. These problems only started happening after upgrading to 2.1.51

What problems have you had with softconsole and phone manager.

|With the old softcosole we are having problems with the park bays call parked on bay 1 and only one of the softconsoles can see this if you take that call and park it on 3 then sometimes they can all see them.

I will be testing this sofware on a 250 user system this friday hopefully, i will get back to you guys with any problems

Had problem's with 2.1 (51) both were 406 DT varients.
DT users could not dial (dtmf) through Auto Attendants.
And also upgraded a 406 that was front-ending a Media Gateway to 2.1 (51) and encountered many strange problems, main being users getting logged off automatically.
Had to roll both systems back to cure problems.

I did the upgrade on thursday night the upgrade process was great system and voicemail upgraded ok

Only problems so far are softconsole

Softconsole park bays not showing on all 4 consoles
Softconsole not popin during the queue alarms

all other problems solved

DTMF issue was solved

beeping was solved by the upgrade or the removal of the VCM 10 which i think is faulty

Softconsole is the real pain i'm getting the company to rebuild 2 of the operators console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back