Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewNic

IS-IT--Management
Nov 14, 2003
US
2.1.31 and 2.1.18 vm released today, posted on the web site

...and please please please, you IP403 maintainers, note the upgrade to 2.99(1000) before 2.1(31). Yet another two stage upgrade process.

And it is a PIG if you don't read the notes and just upgrade insing the Wizard. My 403 continually rebooted after I tried to go from 2.1.27 to 2.1.31 without going via 2.99 and it has just cost me several hours to put it back to how it was. What a performance!

This is a MUST READ
even though the date is wrong and a lot of the version nubers it uses in examples are also wrong.

It really would be so much nicer if Avaya spent a day of some programmers time to make the upgrade wizard smarter - it knowns what type of unit you're upgrading, it knows what software the unit already has, they could so easily as a minimum build some automatic warnings into the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back