Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1Z0- 147

Status
Not open for further replies.

nands

Programmer
Jul 16, 2004
US
Hi everybody..

I'm planning to attend the 1Z0 - 147 exam soon. Would you please recommend the study guides/materials?..
or else if anybody have the Self Test Software / ILT
please send it to my id..

swappunandu@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance
Swapna

hi swapna
I too am planning to do 1zo-147. There is a lot of material on the net. gives u an question everyday for free membership and lots more for pay service. Try also cert21.com..
gives a free trial version of the tesat simulator.
but what would really help would be the books given out by the oracle company itself. you can get it at any Institute that are authorised.. ofcourse for a small price.

You get the chicken by hatching an egg- not by smashing it
-Arnold Glasow

Hi Swapna,
YOu can get the material for 147 test on yahoo groups.
Please follow the link below and go to the files section and u will find all the materials for the oracle test(ILT's-oracles's intructor led training material). And u can download practice qts (testking) from the files section.
I am also preparing for the same test and have downloaded all the material from the groups.Hope u find this info useful.Good LUck.
First u have to sign up with yahoo groups and then click on the files section of the groups u will be taken to the materials.
Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for all the valuable informations..
I got the ILTs & TestKing from yahoo groups.But the TestKing vesion is 1.0. Is it enough for the exam?..
Regards
Swapna

Hello Swapna,
U can get the latest version in ocp-developer track group. Here is the link:

Go through the above link(sign up first) And go to files section and in the practice folder u will find the version 3.0.
As long as u r sure about the answers for the qts u dont have to worry about versions. Some of the answers in testking are wrong so they will provide the correct answers inthe newer versions. Still some will be wrong not all of them. When u doubtful aith any qts refer to the ILT.Hope u will find these useful.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back