Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1Z0--007 Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

adawn

Programmer
May 4, 2003
US
Hi All,
I am planning to take the 1Z0-007 exam.Can anyone please give me some advice on getting the best book to prepare for the exam.I already had some knowledge with oracle.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance.Hope to hear soon.
Thanks
dawn

I'm also studying towards this exam.
The book OCA/OCP Introduction to Oracle9i SQL Study Guide Exam 1Z0-007 by Sybex is great.
It was written by Chip Dawes and Biju Thomas.

Good Luck,
Dan

The Sybex book is good, but far from adequate. They are light on sub-queries, iSQL, and joins. The Oracle press books are a little better, but I haven't found one all-inclusive book. Stay away from Kaplan study products.

I purchased the sybex book OCA/OCP Introduction to Oracle9i SQL Study Guide Exam 1Z0-007 written by Chip Dawes and Biju Thomas.So far i found it good and easily understandable.I found these sites very helpful inaddition to the book and i hope u find them useful.
the pdf format file named 1z00007.pdf)
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back