Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1Safe bankrupt too? Other drive letter access software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch2s

Programmer
Feb 11, 2004
CA
I have an OnStream DI30 tape drive and recently got a Sony AIT expecting to use 1Safe that I used with my OnStream drive for drive letter access.

The version that comes with OnStream drives didnt recognize my Sony drive since its for Onstream only, so I go to 1Safe.com, 1vision.com, the1vision.com and they are all down, I tried the contact phone number, down as well!

Did 1Safe go bankrupt as well as onstream? I used my onstream drive to backup but also to store and play movies I record from TV directly from the tape, I was expecting to do the same with the sony and never would have gotten it if I couldnt have drive letter access, the worst part is 1Safe.com went down the day after I bought it!

Is there a place I can get/buy 1Safe or another program that would give drive letter access to my tape drive?

Thanks

1vision.com sent me to a page that says "1vision.com comming soon!", 1visionsoftware.com worked, I sent them an email to confirm that they havent gone bankrupt and it bounced back like all the other domains I tried.

I'm pretty sure they are bankrupt, why would most of their domains, all of their emails and phone numbers be down if they are still in business? I dont want to pay for the software and never get my key because they are bankrupt.

Do you have a reliable source that can confirm they are still in business because they look more than dead to me?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back