Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1416 keeps locking on its own 2

mikedphones

Vendor
Oct 11, 2005
US
1416 keeps locking on its own
We have an essential 9.1.6 been fine for years. Now all of a sudden, x102 keeps locking itself. I can unlock it with code 102 but a little while later it's locked again.

Another phone show a= on the screen as if it's off the hook.

Full power cycle does nothing. Should I shoot for a new combo card or do you think I should reload the config? The only config I would have is the one that's on it so I might be reloading a corrupt config.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Could it be this?

17.6 Auto Lock

Rather than logging out, you can lock your phone. You can either lock your phone manually using the steps below, or have it automatically locked after a period of phone inactivity.

When your phone is locked:

· It can only be used to make internal and emergency calls.

· None of the menus for your user settings can be accessed.

· To unlock the phone requires your login code if you have configured a login code .

1. Press the Features soft key if shown.

· To access the menu during a call, press the right arrow key or press the PHONE key and then press the Features soft key.

2. Use the up and down arrow keys to scroll the display to the option Phone User.
3. Press the Select soft key or the OK button or the right arrow key.
4. Use the up and down arrow keys to scroll the display to the option Phone Screen Settings.
5. Press the Select soft key or the OK button or the right arrow key.
6. Use the up and down arrow keys to scroll the display to the option Auto Lock. The (m) indicates that the setting is in minutes.
7. Press the Change soft key to change the setting or use the left or right arrow keys.

· Off

Do not use the inactivity timer.

· 1 / 5 / 30 / 60

Lock the phone after the indicated number of minutes.

8.Press the Done soft key.

Ekster - Started with the Merlin in the mid-80's and up to now have gotten it figured out. Not this time - Not without you!!!!!

Worked perfect - Thank you soooo much.

Michael

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back