Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

11C - ACD phones won't obey CFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

4wireguy

Technical User
Jan 31, 2008
US
I am setting up 2 queues in a 11C running Suc 3.0 and removing MCR keys. Phones are M2616s, a mix of newer NT2Ks and NT9Ks... both fail, but some phones forward properly. I have swapped with known good phones. They have identical CLS and set up. MARP is correct. DID and non-DID are keys 2 and 3, with LHK key 3 on all phones. The managers for each group are in the respective queues. And, also have SCN keys of their subordinates DNs. I can't remember ever putting SCNs on an agent's phone... hmmm. Observing via LD 80 shows the phone is forwarded correctly, but when you call it... it rings the phone, but does FNA to the FDN upon reaching RCO. I have not tried removing the SCNs and testing, but they really need SCNs. Thoughts, suggestions welcome and I thank you all in advance. Let me know if posting capture files would help.

I really appreciate it... Thanks in advance,

Old 4wireguy

For Call Forward to affect a DN on a multi-line phone, the DN must pass at least one of these tests:

Test 1: The DN is KEY 00
or
Test 2: The DN does not appear more than one place.

If it passes one of those tests, it will CFW with the phone's CFW Key.

Based on your description, it fails Test 1 because these are ACD phones. So, the DNs must appear more than one place in your system.

~~~
GHTROUT.com | Get the Input/Output Manuals | Tek-Tips FAQs | Recent Replies

GHTROUT and BigIndian,

I apprecitate your responses. Problem solved. This morning I outed the SCNs on supervisor phones and made them AGT keys.

Thanks again... Clint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back