Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1140E with USB headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucky101

IS-IT--Management
Feb 9, 2006
AU
I have an 1140E with a USB headset. When the phone is ringing and you press answer call on the headset, it takes 4-6 seconds the headset to actually pick up, however it is instant when you press the button to start a new call. I have tried a few different firmware versions on the phone with no luck

Check if USB headset is supported on the 1100 series with BCM, check the firmware the handset should have to support handset.
It may be supported on a CS1000 system but then the handset would download different firmware to support USB headset this may not be the case for BCM.

Bucky,

Don't want to hijack this post, but just one simple question...

What system do you have this connected to? I have a BCM450 and the Buetooth option is grayed out on the 1140e.. Firmware is C36..

Connecting to an 1140e onto a BCM450, firmware is 0625C6O. Also have tried using 0625C6J firmware. I think it may be a bug as I have discovered that if you call the for the first time it takes 6 seconds to answere. If you call the phone again with the same phone it takes 2 seconds to answer. If you call the phone using a different phone, it resets back to taking 6 seconds answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back