Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1120E Volume Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDohUK

IS-IT--Management
Jan 16, 2007
GB
Good Afternoon,

We've got several 1120E handsets that seem to have an issue with the level of the incoming call ring being extremely loud, we've attempted to lower the levels on the phone but even on the lowest level it's still an issue. Does anyone know if there is a setting on the switch to govern volume levels or is it just on the handsets? I'm also wondering if it's a firmware issue, has anyone attempted to use F/W 624C6E?

Many thanks,
John

is the problem the same station to station as station to trunk? and just inbound?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi John,

Thanks for the response, it appears to be all inbound calls regardless of the source, I've tried station to station and station to trunk.

All the handsets are on the same (and only) IP card.

Thanks,
Chris

check out here in Overlay 17(change) and 22(print):

in CFN last parameters i believe you can change volume-levels Switch-wide..

ATRN
CODE 2
SOLR 7
ROLR +47.55
AOLR +47.55
TOLR -48.50
AGCD YES
VOLR YES
HRLR +42.00
HTLR -44.00

Thanks for your response Raymondo, however the problem only seems to effect the VoIP handsets, not the Digital or Analogue hand sets and i'm concerned that the above will change the settings for the whole switch?

Thanks
Chris

Were you able to resolve your volume issue? Just today, I switched a VOIP phone from one data switch (non-POE switch) to a newly installed POE data switch and I can't adjust the incoming volume which is extremely loud. The set type is an 1140e.

Hi,
you can change lossplan on leader signaling server for ip-phone, it will be update all follower.

command below:
UKLossPlanSet or LossPlanSet handset <RSLR> <SSLR>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back