Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1120E IP Phone has no Caller Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelpAtWork

Technical User
Mar 20, 2008
CA
I have a few 1120E IP Phones connected to our CS1000, programmed as type i2002. Have never tried to use the Caller Log before until today. The manual says to press the Directory key (looks like an open book), when I do that, all I see is "No Application Available"

Feature works perfectly on our 3904 and 3905 sets.

Any help would be appreciated.

M390x series phones, caller log is a function of the phone itself, not true for IP phones and requires an external source to provide this info. IP phones requires the Personal Directory to be configured and activated on the Signalling Server first.

Thanks, yeah, I've been looking around and figured out I have to enter the the Sig Server ELAN IP address as the server. I am in Element Manager and put in what I thought was the Sig Serv ELAN address... but it's not working..

forgive the newb question, but how I can check my sig serv ELAN IP address?

I have figured out my ELAN IP for the sig serv,

My problem is now, I cannot see where to enable Personal Directory for the node...

Sig Server software version 4.5

Nevermind, out of the blue it started working.. I guess it took a few minutes to take.

Thanks for your help yyrkroon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back