Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

11.1.1 DTMF not working on 9608's

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedwards17

Programmer
Nov 15, 2019
US
Trunk is a PRI. 9608's calling out from system can not press prompts on a AA. however using FNE and calling out I can dial prompts from System. I see prompts being pressed in SSA. Any Help?

I experienced the same with IP Phones only SIP/H323 on this release. Digital phones as well as analog worked fine. Ended up downgrading back 1 version. The difference we had were analog lines, which start as Spectrum cable lines.
The only workaround I found was to conference the call, then it worked.

Also found that VMPro client (11.1.1000.103 / 11.1.1.0.0 build 103) does not work with prior software release 11.1.100.14 / 11.1.0.1.0 with the UCM. Haven't seen anything about this in the docs.. This software is defective

Unfortunately I can confirm both errors.

DTMF: PRI-Trunk and remote J139-phone; at AVAYA Workplace for Windows as well :-(

VMProClient: you‘re able to open vmpro callflows, but you cannot save any changes. No error message, no notice - the change is simply not saved :-(

Soon no more desire to be a beta tester for that junk software :-( :-( :-(

I also can confirm both errors.
this is realy frustrating, opened a SR at AVAYA... [sad]

Has anyone had issues with J179 phones and this DTMF issue??? Going to be installing this version (perhaps not) on a Server Edition, IP500v2 w/ PRI Trunks. J179's will be onsite and remote phones with ASBCE.

I have tested the J series and the J129, J179 and J169 phones have also DTMF issues as in not working. My advise: Avoid installing R11.1.1.0.0.207.
Avaya forum: DTMF topic

@Gearjunkie - the link you provided is to a file on your PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back