Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1000E CPPII Boot Floppy disk need

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAGB

Technical User
Apr 21, 2006
AF
Hi all,
We lost the Boot Floppy disk for our CS1000E CPPII system,does any one have please help us to upgrade the ISM's. We tried in nortel site but no luck.

check with any vendor in your area or nortels end user group. any boot disk for your rls will work. they are not sid disk so anyone in your area with your rls could burn you a copy

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Right now i am in kabul getting here is not possible few months before i can saw on the nortel site now its not there. CPPII CS1000E 4.0 T software rls

that's a problem.. even if someone here has a boot disk. no way to get it to you via this forum.. best bet is to try the secondary market

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

atleast they can send by mail to my ID

How are you going to use a boot disk for a CS1000"E". An "E" does not have any moving parts. Maybe on a CS1000"M" MG or SG or HG.

I dont think u know abt the 1000E...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back