Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

$100 REWARD for the CORRECT answer (CallPilot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfurd

Vendor
Apr 16, 2002
US
CallPilot 150 3.0 w/ Enhanced ACD

Trying to upload a sound file.

Sound file was recorded in .wav format.

Opening .wav file w/ CallPilot Player and saving file in Nortel format (the only other save option, its like .vnd or something)

Wjen trying to upload (using CallPilot Manager of course) it acts like its going to take it, but then gives "Invalid file format" error message.

If anyone has been thru this and found the solution, share with me and if it solves my problem I will reward you gratefully.

Thanks,
Steve
(26 year telecom veteran, so you can talk to me in tech lingo)

You may need to convert these files to .vbk- Here is the player info- If you have the CP100-150 3.0 cd go to optional software, desktop messaging, 2.01.27.14 file, web, audio_enu. This should be the player you're looking for. Let me know if this works.

Chris W

Yea, thats what I've been doing, but it doesn't work.

wrong version of CP player ... that'll give the message

Senk1s will be the winner if he is right.

I will not be back on this jobsite till later this week.

We will find out!

Sorry endless.... no splits -lol

Ok, I'm just dying to pay somebody off here.

I would like for it to be senk1s
but I have searched high and low and cannot find a website to download the latest CallPilot Player.

Would you know where I can get the latest version senk1s?

Thanks

Well, since I answered about a half dozen questions on here, I feel justified to bump mine back to the top -lol

Importing greetings, prompts or names
You can import a previously recorded greeting, name or prompt. You can import prompts so that
you can use the same greetings and prompts across your system.
If you use a Business Communication Manager system you can import .wav and 711 files.
If you use a CallPilot 100/150 system you can import .vbk files.
For how to convert a .wav file to .vbk, see “To convert a .wav to a .vbk” on page 53.

You dont want the latest version
It will be in the CallPilot Client and doC Cd -

If you are looking for it on the NT website, you'll need a partner login

have you had any luck with this problem mayfurd? I dealing with the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back