Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

10% screen band on reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2003
US
I know there must be a simple method to adding a 10% screen to every other line in a simple report... but it is slipping my mind how to accomplish this.

OK, I am a total newbie, but I want to accomplish the same thing you guys have been describing. I can't figure out where to find the "print when" options you are describing. How do I get there exactly? I am using version 10, btw. I have added the picture, stretched it like you described, but can't find anywhere to put it print when conditions.

TIA

bbqjeanvaljean,

Mind me asking, you use version 10 of what? Are we talking about the same thing?
Only version 9 of VFP is out, and I can't really say anything on it's report designer as of yet.

Powerprinting wanted to shade every second line in the report gray (zebra report). This doesn't necessarily require a picture, just a shape with no borders on the background. Is this what you want? Or you can do it with a picture, or alternating pictures, as MikeLewis suggested.

As for "Print When", if you right-click on any element of the report, then select "Properties" from that menu, you will see a "Print When" button there. An expression there can cause that element to be printed under that condition, or skipped otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back