Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

10 digit Caller ID in Message Envelope 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazarus

Technical User
Oct 26, 2005
US
Octel 250. I am trying to get the full caller-id to be placed in the message envelope. Software is 3.11, PBX is Avaya, Integration is Digital FLT-A. CDR shows the 10 digit number is being sent from the PBX. Any ideas?
Thanks, Bill

Sounds odd that it does not do it. I think we talked about this one.

It must be something not set right in the call setup table in the DCL for the FLT card. Iss this system using the green feature?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Ken,
This system does not have the Green feature. Do you know how to look at the call setup tables?

Is the ANI feature bit on? And is ANI for integration set to yes?

The ANI feature bit is on, ANI for integration is not on. My understanding is that this is not used in Digital Integration.

It's not. However-I think that it needs to be set to yes in order to read the whole 10 digits. Just make sure that Allow variable length for integration is set to no. Give it a shot. If it doesn't work, let me know.

Turned on the ANI for integration bit. The problem is solved and the customer is delighted. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back