Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1 User unable to listen to Voicemails 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm600rr

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2015
US
Hello all,

I have a client that is saying one user in particular is not able to listen to their voicemails. This is a larger site, with basically two company that are splitting the IPO.

They are running SE R11.1

Apparently only one user out of the 100's of extensions they have is not able to listen to their voicemails on either their desk phone or the file that is sent via voicemail to email.

I am able to leave a test message without any issues and they are also notified of the message, however when they go to play it nothing happens.

This started happening out of the blue, with no changes 2 days ago.

I plan to reboot the VM Pro after hours this weekend, just seeing if anyone else may have any suggestions?

Thanks!

ACSS / ACIS

Try deleting the User, reboot the IPO and VM Pro, then recreate the User.

Nortel4Ever: That did it, thank you.

ACSS / ACIS

I suspect your original user had a Space on the end of the username.
this causes exactly this sort of behaviour & is not easy to spot

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

ACSS

IPGuru: I just pulled up a backup and that did not appear to be the case.

ACSS / ACIS

Chiming back in on this as it was quite strange, however the Firewall admin found something on his end and it hasn't happened again.

ACSS / ACIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back