Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1 page, multiple hyperlinks 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpv

IS-IT--Management
Apr 24, 2002
US
Is there a way to select multiple hyperlink points and link them all to the same referred page? e.g.: I have multiple items illustrated on a single catalog page. I would like to have a hyperlink from each stock number on my "list" page link to that catalog page. No problem doing the linking one at a time. Is there a way to select all the stock numbers that are illustrated on said catalog page and link to all in one operation?
Thanx in advance for your attention and feedback.

I would consider moving to a more advanced catalog system. Something that would access a database and write the information as the page is requested. ASP is great for this, PHP and others would work too.

Thanx, Aceoft. I will take that advice under consideration. I expect, however, that this is another way of saying "no".

Heh, sorry...
to clarify, Im sure some creative find and replace or custom scripting in vb could do that, but if you have the opportunity to get into asp, you'd be oh so powerful in your cataloging abilities.

Of course I may be completely misunderstanding what you're attempting to do.

-Elijah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back